We aim to exceed your expectations by providing excellent results and a stress free experience.
Before you arrive
- No Stubble! Close shaved is essential in areas normally shaved
- Wear appropriate clothing to expose areas to be treated
- Arnica can be taken prior to treatment if susceptible to bruising
- Jewellery and metal piercings must be removed from the area being treated
- See health considerations below
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours before treatment
Leaving the clinic
- Your hairline and clothes (in treated area) may gather ultrasound gel which is at times unavoidable
- You can apply mineral makeup immediately after the procedure
- Avoid exposing your skin to extremes of heat and cold
- Protect your skin with a sun block
- Do not have any other form of facial treatment or therapy (see combining treatments)
- We highly recommend the use of a Vitamin C serum under your usual skincare
before you attend your appointment please inform us if anything listed below refer to or is relevant to you
- Areas of skin infection, wounds or skin complaints
- Cold sores/shingles or herpes virus in the last 12 months
- Metal stents/ implants in the face or neck
- Silhouette/threading implants (within the last 18 months)
- Mechanical implants
- Electrical devices implanted in the body
- Active systemic or local disease that may alter wound healing
- Autoimmune disease http://autoimmunediseaselist.com
- Pregnancy or breast feeding
- Persons under 18 years of age
- Anticoagulant therapy (including warfarin and aspirin)
- Hemorrhagic disorder or haemostatic dysfunction
- Have undergone any aesthetic procedures in the proceeding 4 weeks
- Are using any Retinol A or Glycolic products
- Have any aesthetic procedures booked in the following 4 weeks
- Are undergoing any medical treatment, tests or observation
Do not discontinue any medication without consulting your GP
Combining Aesthetic Treatments
Ultraformer III works in the deepest layers of the dermis and does not affect the surface of the skin, so ideally should be performed before laser therapy or fillers
- Allow 4 weeks either side of Ultraformer III treatment and any/all other medical aesthetic procedures. This is ESSENTIAL.
- Filler – it may be possible for the Ultraformer III treatment to dissolve some of the filler. We will avoid treating directly over this area.
- Silhouette/threading – It is not safe to have Ultraformer III until 18 months have passed.
- LED therapy can be performed immediately after treatment.
Normal Responses versus side effects
Normal responses are mild and temporary in nature, you may experience slight swelling, tingling to tenderness to touch.
- Edema (swelling) : This typically resolves within a week.
- Erythema (redness) : This typically resolves within a few hours.
- Tenderness : This typically resolves within 2 days to 2 weeks.
- Bruising : This typically resolves within a week.
When can I repeat Ultraformer III treatment?
- Typically, a one off treatment is all that is required.
- Ultraformer III can safely be performed every month, but we recommend every 3 months for 1 year if more treatment is desired.
We look forward to meeting you.